|1. Applications for registration must be in writing. Telephone registration will not be accepted.
2. All prices quoted in this form are in European Union currency, EURO (€). Payment must be made in €. Any bank transfer fees and changes are responsibility of delegate.
3. Registration is not confirmed until payment has been received.
4. Credit card payments will appear on your credit card statement with "Asociatia Romana a Apei" as the merchant.
5. If you are unable to attend you may nominate another person as a substitute. You must do this in writing.
6. There is no refund for non attendance except as outlined in the cancellation policy.
7. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. The parent or guardian assumes all risks and responsibility for the safety of their children. Parents please note the social functions have not been planned.
8. Provision of delegate registration, dinners or any other services outlined in the registration form other than the conference program itself (the Services) is the responsibility of RWA. Delegate's contract for the provision of the Services is with RWA and all queries, change requests, applications for refunds or any matters relating to the Services should be directed to RWA at their Registration Office. RWA Partners are unable to handle and will not be responsible for any such queries, applications or like related to the Services.
9. The Conference Organizers have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of details in this form at the time of printing but reserve the right to later or delete items from the program or the Services as circumstances require.
10. Conference Organizers are not liable for any claims, damage or expense arising out of cancellation, disruption, changes or limitations to the program or the Services as a result of any circumstances outside their control including weather, terrorist event, travel restrictions or biological or health hazard or event.
11. Delegates are advised to arrange their own travel insurance to cover medical expenses, cancellation and all other risks. The Conference Organizers, their officers and employees are not liable for and delegate releases them from any liability for claims, damages or expense whether in respect of personal injury, death, loss or damage to delegate or accompanying person(s).
12. Instructions and other provisions in the registration form, including the cancellation policy, are part of these registration conditions.
13. The present form is considered as final order/contract.